Corino, Anthony J.Associate
Anthony J. Corino is a member of the Insurance Defense practice group. Mr. Corino is experienced in all aspects of litigation. He is a trial attorney, representing the interests of a major statewide property and liability insurance company, as well as the interests of its insureds.
Prior to joining Connell Foley, he worked for a civil litigation firm for three years. Upon graduation from law school, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Lorraine Pullen, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division, Middlesex County.
Mr. Corino graduated cum laude from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2004. While at Seton Hall Law School, he served on the Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board, serving as an instructor in the Appellate Advocacy program as well as assisting in Moot Court.
Honors and Awards:
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star, Personal Injury Defense: General (2010-2013)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Barrister, Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- Haz v. Tomon, No. A-5592-09T2 (NJ App. Div. June 21 2011), 2011 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1613
- Lam v. Karamanis, No. A-1380-10T3 (NJ App. Div. July 12, 2011), 2011 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1862