Jason D. Falk
Jason D. Falk is a partner in the Taxation and Estate Planning group. His practice focuses on all aspects of tax, estate, business succession, and asset protection planning for individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
Mr. Falk received his Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation from New York University School of Law and his Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Dennis M. Cavanaugh, District Court Judge in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. In addition, Mr. Falk was a member of the Seton Hall Law Review and participated in the school’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
He was a summer associate with Connell Foley in 2007.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., Taxation, 2009)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S., Accounting, 2005)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey