Matthew A. Baker
Matthew A. Baker is an associate with the firm and represents clients in a wide variety of litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Baker served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Faustino J. Fernandez-Vina, Presiding Judge of the Civil Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County, Law Division, for the 2010-2011 term.
Honors and Awards:
- New Jesey Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2014-2017)
- Camden County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Rutgers University School of Law−Camden (J.D., 2010)
- Rutgers University School of Business (B.S., Finance, 2006)
- State of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey