Meghan K. Musso
Meghan K. Musso joined Connell Foley in 2010 as an associate with a primary focus in environmental and tort law.
Ms. Musso is a 2009 graduate of the Rutgers University School of Law − Newark, where she was a Dean’s Merit Scholar. During law school, Ms. Musso was a staff editor of the Rutgers Business Law Journal and a participant in the Community Law Clinic. After graduation from law school, Ms. Musso served as a law clerk to the Honorable Allison E. Accurso, Presiding Judge of Chancery in the Superior Court of New Jersey for Somerset, Warren and Hunterdon Counties.
Ms. Musso was a summer associate with Connell Foley in 2008.
Honor and Awards:
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2017)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Brennan/Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- Rutgers-Newark School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Maryland (B.A., History and Fine Arts, 2006)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey