Stephen R. Turano
Stephen R. Turano joined the firm in 2009 as an associate in the Commercial Litigation and Professional Liability practice groups. His practice places particular emphasis on the representation of attorneys, architects, engineers, and other professionals in professional malpractice litigation. Mr. Turano has served as counsel in the representation of regional, national, and international professional firms in significant litigation matters. Mr. Turano has litigated and mediated a wide variety of substantial and complex matters and is experienced in all aspects of litigation including initial case assessment; fact and expert discovery; motion practice; and trial preparation.
Mr. Turano is a 2006 graduate of Fordham University and a 2009 graduate of Pace University School of Law. While in Law School, he served as an Articles Editor for the Pace Law Review.
Mr. Turano was a summer associate at Connell Foley in 2008.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- Pace University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- Fordham University (B.S., Finance, cum laude, 2006)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey