Connell Foley LLP is seeking attorneys with at least three (3) years of experience handling Real Estate and Land Use matters to join its fast growing team. New Jersey Admission required and New York Admission preferred.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Land Use Matters;
- Land Use Applications;
- Transactional Matters;
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions, including leasing and financing;
- Appearing before Planning and Zoning Boards;
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- JD from an ABA accredited law school with excellent academic credentials;
- Ability and desire to learn and embrace new skills and best practices as the position and substantive area evolves;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team;
- Ability to develop new relationships and foster teamwork at all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving and oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage confidential information and sensitive situations with tact and discretion.
Connell Foley LLP offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including profit sharing, 401(k), and medical and dental coverage.
Connell Foley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.