Patricia Haddad, of counsel in Connell Foley’s Taxation and Estate Planning Group, will moderate the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE) webinar, “New Jersey Death Taxes Come Alive,” on October 31, 2022.
Serving as moderator/speaker, Patricia and co-speakers William J. Dorman (State of New Jersey, Department of the Treasury Division-Taxation Transfer Inheritance and Estate Tax) and Gilbert M. Levine, Esq. (Levine DeSantis, LLC) will discuss essential strategies, planning guides, and drafting tips to best deal with planning, estate administration and inheritance tax.
The following topics will include:
- Estate Planning in New Jersey
- To Gift or Not to Gift
- Crash Course in Estate Administration – from Procedures to Technicalities
- How NJ Taxation varies from Federal Taxation
- Reporting idiosyncrasies
- Tax Lien Conundrum
- Who Absorbs Which Tax
- Amounts Reported vs. Amounts Distributed
- Minimizing Tax Examination Exposure
- Compromising Inheritance Tax….and more!
*This program offers CLE credit for New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York. CPE taxation credit will also be offered.
Please visit the NJICLE website to register for this event.