Jacqueline Olsen is an associate in Connell Foley's Insurance Coverage Group. Her background includes a range of commercial litigation disputes involving insurance, bankruptcy, collection, medical malpractice and ERISA matters. She also has experience in appellate procedure and at the federal and state court level. Prior to joining Connell Foley, Jacqueline was an insurance associate in the New Jersey office of a national firm.
Jacqueline served as a Judicial Law Clerk for Hon. Alan G. Lesnewich, J.S.C., of the Union County Superior Court in the Family and Civil Division. She received her J.D. from Rutgers University Law School, where she participated in Advocates for People with Disabilities (LEAD) and was a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. While in law school Jacqueline was a research assistant to Professor Roger S. Clark, a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, researching international criminal law issues and international legal systems. She received her B.A. in political science from Rutgers University.
Jacqueline is a Member of the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of Greater Newark, where she assists in fundraising, volunteering and community outreach. She also volunteers for Philadelphia Veterans House and the Morristown Mission.
Professional and Community Affiliations
Board Member, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Newark
News & Insights
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 03.17.2022
- Assistant Editor, "A Tribute to The International Lawyer"Roger S. Clark, The International Lawyer: A Triannual Publication of the ABA/Section of International Law - 50th Anniversary Issue, 2017
- Assistant Editor & Publisher, "International Criminal Law, Cases and Materials"Roger S. Clark, Ellen Podgor and Lucian E. Dervan (4th Ed. 2016). Research Assistant for Professor Clark
New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2022)
Please see Honor and Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Hon. Alan G. Lesnewich, J.S.C. (Union County Superior Court in Family and Civil Division)
Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
Rutgers University (B.A., 2013)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York