Lucia Smalikova has 10 years’ experience in a wide range of immigration matters. She represents multinational and domestic corporations, their employees and private individuals in business immigration matters before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, Department of State and at U.S. Consulates worldwide. She advises on matters involving adjustment of status, exchange visitors, treaty trader and investors, immigrant visas, temporary work visas and naturalization.
Lucia provides counsel on all nonimmigrant employment-based work visas, including H, L, E, TN, J, O and P. She also advises on labor certification applications, employment-based and self-sponsored immigrant petitions, as well as family-sponsored immigrant petitions. In addition, Lucia assists individuals in specialty occupations, intracompany transferee executives, managers and individuals with specialized knowledge obtain nonimmigrant visas. This includes assisting individuals with extraordinary ability, individuals who are outstanding professors and researchers, individuals who are multinational managers and executives, individuals with advanced degrees, exceptional ability, and individuals whose immigration is in the national interest, to obtain immigration benefits.
Professional and Community Affiliation
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
News & Insights
- Connell Foley Announces Launch of Corporate Immigration Practice with Addition of Boutique Firm Dornbaum & Peregoy01.04.2021
- Law360 , 11.02.2020
- ROI-NJ, 10.30.2020
- New Jersey Law Journal, 10.29.2020
- Connell Foley Announces Launch of Corporate Immigration Practice with Addition of Boutique Firm Dornbaum & PeregoyLegal Blogs and Updates, 01.04.2021