Meghan Musso is an experienced litigator practicing primarily in the areas of environmental and tort law. In particular, she advises on matters involving environmental liability, mass tort defense, product liability, insurance defense, and corporate and commercial disputes.
Meghan also has experience in issues related to equitable and emergent relief, foreclosure law, employment litigation and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Meghan was part of the Connell Foley team that prepared a Petition for Writ of Certiorari to the United States Supreme Court on an issue of national significance involving the FDCPA.
A lifelong Somerset County resident, Meghan is a member of the Children’s Hope Initiative advisory board, a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of neglected and abused children in Somerset County. She is an active participant in her local community and church, and serves as a member of the board of directors of FinPro, Inc.
While in law school, Meghan participated in the Community Law Clinic.
- National Coordinating Counsel work for equipment manufacturers in asbestos litigation nationwide
- Defending consumer products manufacturer in product liability litigation
- Counsel for premises owners, manufacturers, suppliers and contractors in toxic torts litigation in New York and New Jersey
- Representing entities in environmental disputes, including CERCLA, Spill Act ,RCRA and private party environmental suits
- Representing businesses in commercial disputes
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Brennan/Vanderbilt Inn of Court
News & Insights
- Honorable Allison E. Accurso, Presiding Judge of Chancery in the Superior Court of New Jersey for Somerset, Warren and Hunterdon Counties
Rutgers-Newark School of Law (J.D., 2009; Dean’s Merit Scholar; staff editor, Rutgers Business Law Journal)
University of Maryland (B.A., History and Fine Arts, 2006)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey