Omar Arnouk practices in the areas of healthcare and ERISA litigation and professional liability. In particular, Omar represents some of New Jersey’s largest health insurance companies in various matters involving claims for benefits under health plans, insurance fraud and other contractual remedies. He further handles complex litigation for a wide range of professionals, including lawyers and real estate brokers. In connection with his representation, Omar appears regularly in state and federal court.
Prior to joining the firm in 2016, Omar served as law clerk to the Honorable Raymond A. Reddin, J.S.C. in the Civil Division of the Passaic County Superior Court. He was a summer associate at Connell Foley in 2014.
- Shah v. Aetna, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 104750 (D.N.J. July 6, 2017)
- Walker v. Carrington Mortg. Servs. LLC, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 69696 (D.N.J. May 8, 2017)
News & Insights
- DRI Commercial Litigation Committee’s The Business Suit Newsletter, 10.2018
- Co-author, “Anticipated Supreme Court Ruling Will Have Professional Liability Implications for Creditor’s Rights Attorneys”The Voice, DRI Newsletter, 03.21.2017
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 12.21.2016
- Honorable Raymond A. Reddin, J.S.C., Civil Division of the Passaic County Superior Court (2016)
Boston College Law School (J.D., 2015; Development Editor and Executive Board member, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest)
The College of New Jersey (B.A., Music, magna cum laude, 2012)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey