Patricia Haddad, of counsel in Connell Foley’s Taxation and Estate Planning Group, has 27 years of experience advising clients on complex wealth preservation and estate planning issues, including estate administration, estate and gift taxes, and tax controversies. Patti’s practice includes advising on tax minimization planning, and estate and inheritance tax issues.
Prior to joining Connell Foley, Patricia was a partner at a mid-sized New Jersey tax boutique law firm where she managed and oversaw all aspects of estate administration, including probate, federal and state tax filing requirements, and estate and inheritance tax audits.
Patti is a frequent speaker, having presented programs for New Jersey ICLE, Bergen Chapter CPAs and Marjess Lectures on various tax planning and estate administration topics. She is an active member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and its Women in the Profession Section.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Sixty-Plus Elder Law Clinic, president (Thomas M. Cooley Law School)
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
News & Insights
- Virtual, 03.11.2023
- Moderator, “New Jersey Death Taxes Come Alive,” New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE)Live Webcast, 10.31.2022
Thomas M. Cooley School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1993)
University of Baltimore School of Law (LL.M., concentration in Taxation, 1994)
Saint Mary's College of Notre Dame (B.A., 1990)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Tax Court