Sara Cutuli is an associate in the firm’s Environmental Law Group. Prior to joining Connell Foley, Sara clerked for the Hon. Walter F. Timpone, A.J.S.C. of the New Jersey Supreme Court.
A graduate of Rutgers Law School, magna cum laude, Sara was a recipient of the Dean’s Highest Academic Excellence Scholarship and was Senior Articles Editor of the Rutgers Law Journal. She graduated from the University of California – Berkeley with a B.S. in Conservation Resource Studies: Environmental Toxicology & Remediation and a B.A. in Italian Studies.
News & Insights
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 06.28.2018
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 06.15.2018
- UPDATE: Following U.S. Supreme Court Ruling, EPA Delays Implementation of 2015 Clean Water Rule Until 2020Legal Blogs and Updates, 02.06.2018
- Continued Chaos for the Clean Water Rule - The Supreme Court Finds District Courts Proper Court for ReviewLegal Blogs and Updates, 01.30.2018
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 11.22.2017
- Hon. Walter F. Timpone, Supreme Court of New Jersey
Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016; Staff Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Journal)
University of California, Berkeley (B.S./B.A., 2010)
- New Jersey