Scott Humphreys is a litigation associate practicing in the areas of labor and employment, and environmental law. Prior to joining Connell Foley, Scott was a law clerk to the Hon. Sallyanne Floria, A.J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey (Newark). Scott previously was a summer associate with Connell Foley.
Scott received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law and was senior associate editor of the Seton Hall Circuit Review. Scott graduated summa cum laude from Drew University in 2013 with a B.A. in History, and was a member of Phi Alpha Theta (history honors society) and Psi Chi (psychology honors society).
News & Insights
- Connell Foley LLP - 56 Livingston Avenue, Roseland, NJ, 01.28.2020
- Co-author, "A Push(up) to Exercise Change and Account for Physiological Differences Between Men and Women"14 Seton Hall Cir. Rev. 161, 2017
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 12.18.2019
- Hon. Sallyanne Floria, A.J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey (Newark)
Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., senior associate editor of the Seton Hall Circuit Review, 2018)
Drew University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2013)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey