Scott Press concentrates his practice on environmental law, mass torts, land use and commercial disputes. Using his knowledge of both state and federal laws and regulations, Scott assists clients in successfully addressing a variety of complex issues arising in the context of environmental, land use and commercial litigation. He has experience handling matters related to investigation and remediation activities, as well as permitting and compliance associated with environmental, real estate and other commercial transactions. As an active litigator, Scott has represented clients in diverse matters, including environmental and land use litigation, professional liability, insurance coverage, commercial disputes and mass torts.
Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Scott served as a law clerk to the Honorable Arnold L. Natali, Jr. of the New Jersey Superior Court in Middlesex County.
While in law school, Scott served as an editor of the Rutgers Law Review and assisted first year law students as a teaching associate in legal research and writing. He also served as the vice president of the Public Interest Law Foundation and volunteered his time as a member of the law school’s Street Law Program where he educated underprivileged high school students about the law and was a recipient of Rutgers’ Pro Bono Award upon graduation.
Scott was a summer associate at Connell Foley in 2012.
Munters Corp. v. Enviro-Scis. (of Del.) Inc., 2018 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 907 (App. Div. 2018), certif. denied, 2018 N.J. LEXIS 966 (2018)
- AMA Realty LLC v. 9440 Fairview Ave. LLC, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 212482 (D.N.J. Dec. 28, 2017)
AMA Realty LLC v. 9440 Fairview Ave. LLC, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 212483 (D.N.J. Dec. 28, 2017)
- AMA Realty LLC v. 9440 Fairview Ave. LLC, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 212485 (D.N.J. Dec. 28, 2017)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
News & Insights
- New Jersey Law Journal, 07.18.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 04.04.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 02.25.2016
Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2013; editor, Rutgers Law Review)
Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2009)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey