Lauren Iannaccone’s broad range of experience in complex commercial transactions allows her to respond to significant emergent matters and assist clients efficiently and effectively. Lauren’s litigation experience includes orders to show cause, shareholder disputes, professional malpractice litigation and intellectual property infringement disputes. She also assists entities in restructuring their businesses with a myriad of compliance issues in mind, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
When it comes to litigation, Lauren’s wealth of experiences makes her an asset to her client’s team. She takes great pride in understanding a dispute, its complexities and nuances, and formulating a tailored litigation strategy to meet her client’s needs. She has represented clients through all stages of litigation at both the trial court and appellate division levels, and has litigated cases in New York, New Jersey and in federal court.
Lauren graduated college in the top 7% of her class with dual departmental honors, a double major and a minor, and was offered entry into Phi Beta Kappa. She was awarded an academic scholarship to Washington and Lee Law School, where she earned the prestigious Burk Scholar title and was a Jacobson Trust Fellow.
Before entering private practice, Lauren served as the law clerk to Presiding General Equity Judge Stephan Hansbury. She also interned for Judge Thomas Weisenbeck (A.J.S.C. Ret.), the Assignment Judge for the Morris and Sussex Vicinage.
Lauren’s past employment experience includes working at the boutique mortgage asset protection law firm, Talcott Franklin.
Lauren is a dedicated committee member of Just-Bowl-for-Giuliana, a local organization devoted to finding a cure for cystic fibrosis.
- trademark infringement disputes;
- representing shareholders in involuntary dissolution cases;
- representing shareholders in cases concerning oppression allegations in a closely held corporation;
- ERISA litigation;
- representing a physician before the New Jersey Board of Dentistry;
- litigating probate orders to show cause on a high net worth estate;
- litigating prerogative writs in bid-contest cases;
- aviation cases;
- mortgage foreclosure;
- litigating commercial coverage cases;
- defraying labor and employment class action litigation;
- assisting a company come into compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act; and
- assisting with a variety of H.R. issues.
Professional and Community Affiliations
American Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
Morris County Bar Association
New York Bar Association
News & Insights
- Business Law Section Newsletter, a publication of the New Jersey State Bar Association, 10.2016
- The Voice, DRI newsletter, 07.20.2016
- New Jersey Law Journal, 06.20.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 11.23.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 10.03.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 09.29.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 08.04.2016
- Sex Discrimination Guidelines for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors Updated for the First Time in 40 YearsLegal Blogs and Updates, 06.21.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 05.16.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 05.11.2016
- Presiding General Equity Judge Stephan Hansbury
Washington and Lee School of Law (J.D., 2014; Burks Scholar; Jacobson Trust Fellow)
Rutgers University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York