For over 85 years, Connell Foley has been involved in some of the most important and ground-breaking matters impacting not just clients but industries as a whole. Among the notable matters we have handled:
- We recently represented the co-developers in the first mixed-income waterfront development in Jersey City in nearly three decades.
- Our environmental lawyers are involved in one of the largest Superfund projects in the history of the United State Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Our Aviation group’s lawyers serve as lead counsel for several airline defendants and an airport operator in the multi-billion dollar consolidated wrongful death and property damage lawsuits filed in connection with the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- We served as lead counsel for a consortium of banks in the takeover of one of the largest condominium projects on the East Coast.
- Our lawyers have served as national bankruptcy counsel to a number of major corporations including one of the largest manufacturers of infant and toddler products and supplies in the United States and one of the largest providers of satellite services in the world.
- We successfully sued on behalf of a contractor for overwork, helping bring about the abolition of New Jersey’s longstanding sovereign immunity doctrine, which governed negligence claims against public entities.
- With one of the mostly highly regarded insurance law practices in the region, our partner George J. Kenny and former partner Frank Lattal are co-authors of New Jersey Insurance Law, the standard textbook for New Jersey insurance practitioners.