Agnes Antonian, Chair of Connell Foley’s Environmental Law Group, will present at CIANJ’s Energy & Climate Summit on August 11, 2022. This full-day program will feature industry experts discussing the impacts of state and national policies and priorities regarding energy and climate change on the business community.
Agnes will join NJDEP Commissioner Shawn LaTourette to discuss “Climate Change Regulations/Policies – What It Means to Your Business.”
Speakers will also address:
- New Jersey’s Climate Change Policies
- New Jersey’s Energy Master Plan – What It Means to Your Business
- Legislative & Reporters Roundtable – Legislation on the Horizon
- Developing an Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Plan for Your Business
- New Jersey Tax and Grant Incentive Programs
Please visit the CIANJ website to register for this event.