Craig S. Demareski, a partner in Connell Foley's Professional Liability Group, presents a Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program titled "Managing Ethical Risks for New Jersey Attorneys," on Thursday, May 16, 2019.
This program will provide:
- An overview of the New Jersey Rules of Professional Conduct, with a focus on those Rules that typically form the basis for an ethics complaint or legal malpractice claim;
- An overview of the New Jersey attorney discipline process, including the Disciplinary Review Board and the Office of Attorney Ethics; and
- A discussion of some common mistakes and pitfalls that attorneys can and should avoid in their practices.
Please email Aimee Sachs at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this event.
Date and Time
Thursday, May 16, 2019
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Connell Foley LLP, 56 Livingston Avenue, Roseland, NJ 07068
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits
This program has been approved for the following:
- New Jersey for 1.2 Ethics credits — 0 General credits
- Pennsylvania for 1 Ethics credits — 0 Substantive credits
- This course may be reciprocated in New York for 1 Ethics credits — 0 General credits