Noel Humphreys, Of Counsel in Connell Foley's Corporate and Business Law Group, presents "Create a Rock-Solid Operating Agreement for Your Client" at NBI's "How to Draft LLC Operating Agreements" webinar on October 9, 2020. This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered on December 9, 2019.
This program will cover the following topics:
- Review the types of LLCs, member duties and responsibilities, and other basic agreement guidelines.
- Draft provisions that define the management structure and provide a mechanism for dispute resolution.
- Consider various options for tax entity selection.
- Handle member events such as retirement, divorce, disability and death.
- Learn how to modify, restructure and update an existing operating agreement.
- Explore common ethical issues that may arise, including conflicts of interest and confidentiality issues.
Please visit NBI's website for more information on this webinar and future events.