Noel Humphreys, Of Counsel in Connell Foley's Corporate and Business Law Group, presents "Hot Topics in Business Planning, Taxation, Series LLCs, and More" for National Business Institute's (NBI) Pass-Through Entity Developments 2021 program. The full-day webinar will take place on March 26, 2021.
Noel joins Neal B. Jannol, sole practitioner of the Law Office of Neal B. Jannol, Roger J. McClure, an attorney with Washington Wealth Counsellors® PC, and Valerie Sasaki, a partner with Samuels Yoelin Kantor LLP, in a fast-paced course that will provide seasoned guidance on pressing issues affecting LLCs, series LLCs, partnerships and S corps. Topics to be covered include:
- Post-TCJA and CARES Act Business and Tax Planning
- 199A Deduction Strategies
- Impact of Partnership Audit Rules on Operating Agreements and Operations
- Series LLC Developments
- Pass-Through Rule Changes Across the States
- Notable Business Case Law Developments
- Ethical Considerations for Business Attorneys
Visit NBI's website for more information and to register for the event.