Karen Painter Randall, Chair of Connell Foley's Cybersecurity, Data Privacy and Incident Response Group, is presenting at New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA) on March 10, 2023 in Edison, NJ.
Karen and co-presenters Michele N. Siekerka (NJBIA), Rashaad Bajwa (Integris), Matthew Blaine (Davison Eastman Munoz & Paone, P.A.), Maria T. Heidkamp (NJCCC), Beau W. Huch (Bromberg & Newman P.C.), Stephanie Marcello (RWJBarnabas Health), and Judy Sailer (Primepoint HRMS & Payroll) will present “Forecasting the Future During Times of Great Change.”
Speakers will provide an overview of what to expect in today’s changing landscape, from inflation, to taxes, to HR trends, commercial real estate, and cannabis.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Supply Chain, Inflation, and the Economy
- The Changing Face of New Jersey’s Real Estate
- Remote Work: Culture, Technology, Productivity, and Office Space
- Managing the New Hybrid Workforce
- Breaking Your Bottom Line, Healthcare Benefits and Mental Health
- Workforce Training and Upskilling
- Cybercrime and Security
- Cannabis and the New Economy
*In-person and virtual attendance available.
Visit the NJBIA website to register for this event.