Lauren Iannaccone, an associate in Connell Foley’s Labor and Employment and Cannabis Law Groups, is presenting for the NJBIZ Panel Discussion: The Business of Cannabis on June 28, 2022.
Lauren and co-panelists Colby Piper (Director of Cannabis Real Estate, RIPCO Real Estate LLC), Cory Waggoner (CEO/Founder, Higher Yields Consulting), Eric Altstadter (Audit Partner & Chair of the EisnerAmper’s Cannabis and Hemp practice, EisnerAmper) and Louis Magazzu (Attorney, Magazzu Law Offices) will present "Cannabis: The Effect on New Jersey Business."
Panelists will answer questions on various topics related to the business of cannabis, including:
- How to navigate the social equity/diversity licensing requirements
- What must go into a labor peace agreement
- Staying ahead of employment law issues arising from adult use
- The latest on Cannabis Regulatory Commission procedures
- Accessing financial services and other necessary resources
- Why you shouldn't lose sight of medical marijuana laws even though recreational
Please visit the NJBIZ website to register for this event.