Michael Shadiack, Chair of Connell Foley's Labor and Employment Group, is presenting "How to Design and Implement an Effective Training Program for Workplace Harassment Prevention" for the New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA) Human Resource Program on January 31, 2023.
Creating and maintaining a respectful workplace free of harassment is a must for every business, as is the appropriate training for all employees to prevent harassment in the workplace.
Mike's program will provide practical and informative information for businesses on how to design and implement an effective training program:
- Which employers are required to provide such training, and which employees must attend the training;
- Importance of the training, and what benefit does the training provide to employers;
- Where training should be conducted, how many sessions, and whether supervisory and non-supervisory employees should attend the same training session;
- How often should employers conduct such training; and
- Identify key information that must be conveyed to employees about their legal rights and responsibilities, company policies, and best practices.
Visit the NJBIA website to register for this event.