Noel Humphreys, of counsel in Connell Foley's Corporate and Business Law Group, will present for the National Business Institute (NBI) webinar, “Negotiating Indemnification, Reps, and Warranties in Connecticut: Real-World, Practical Negotiation Strategies That Really Work” on December 2, 2022.
This contract negotiations course is an intermediate-advanced level online seminar that will cover several topics. Noel will discuss the following:
- Earnouts, Contributions, Salaries, Distributions, Price, and Payments
- Fiduciary Duties and Decision Making - Enforceability and Liability Distribution
- Negotiating Dispute Resolution, Death, Disability, and Other Dangerous Provisions
Additional topics to be covered by co-presenters include:
- Preliminary Business Contract Negotiation Necessities, Tips, and Tricks
- Contract Negotiations Gone Wrong: Top Attorney Mistakes
- Negotiating Indemnification Provisions and Agreements
- Negotiating Representations and Warranties: Traps for the Unwary
- Competition, Confidentiality, and Covenant Conundrums
- Ethics for the Business Contract Attorney
*Connecticut and New York CLE credit will be provided.
Please visit the NBI website to register for this event.