Michael Shadiack, Chair of Connell Foley's Labor and Employment Group, presents "Key Legal Issues Employers Should Consider Before Mandating Vaccines at Work" for the Morris County Chamber of Commerce's (MCCC) Virtual Executive Forum on February 4, 2021. Mike will discuss the following topics:
- Phases of the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout and Associated Challenges for Employers
- Requiring Employees to Get Vaccinated: What's Permitted and Legal Consequences
- Handling Employee Objections
- Incentivizing Those Who Are Vaccinated and Potential Consequences
- Remote Work Accommodations/Workplace Policies
Please visit MCCC's website to register for this event.