Mitchell Taraschi, Co-chair of Connell Foley’s Construction Group, will present for the NJBIZ 2022 Construction & Development Panel Discussion: "The Future of Construction and Development" on May 24.
Mitch and co-panelists, Brad Bohler, Bohler, Zachary Csik, Rockefeller Group, Kate Gibbs, Engineers Labor-Employer Cooperative (ELEC), and Lisa Lombardo, Gibbons P.C. will discuss the following topics on the future of construction and development:
- Keeping pace with Industrial & Life Sciences demand. Where and what is being built?
- Building to meet health concerns demands in a post-COVID, return to work climate.
- Transforming retail space into medical offices and more.
- Statewide infrastructure projects taking off.
- The potential impact of supply chain issues/geopolitics on construction costs.
- How businesses can protect themselves through contracts, particularly considering current supply chain and price escalation issues.
- And more!
Visit the NJBIZ website to register for this event.