Francis Schiller advises on a variety of corporate and real estate transactions, as well as commercial litigation matters.
Fr. Schiller was a member of the Governor's Health Services Investigation Committee, (1971-1972); the Task Force on Health Care Deliveries Systems for School Aged Children (1973-1974); the Hudson Health Systems Agency (1976-1980); and the Ethics Committee (1986-1990).
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Chairman, State Commissioner of Investigation (2001-2004)
- Commissioner, New Jersey State Athletic Control Board (2000-2001)
- Seton Hall School of Law Self-Study committee (1999-2001)
Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 1979)
Seton Hall University (A.B., 1961)
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York