Mary Goldhirsch, of counsel in the firm's Taxation and Estate Planning Group, has extensive experience in tax planning, estate and trust administration, estate planning, guardianships, and estate and trust litigation. She also handles all aspects of trust and estate administration, including wills, tax returns, executor and trustee accounts, and litigation.
Prior to practicing law, Mary was a tax accountant and prepared various tax-related documents, including individual, trust, estate, gift, foundation, partnership and S-corporation returns, income tax projections, and formal estate and trust accountings.
Community and Professional Affiliations
Trustee, Morris Educational Foundation (2019 – present)
Member of Essex County Emergency Medical Guardianship Panel (2018 - present)
- Adjunct Professor, Rutgers University - Newark School of Business (Estate Planning)
- Legal Research & Writing Associate, Rutgers School of Law - Newark
- Member, District VA (Essex County - Newark) Ethics Committee, 2006-2010
- Board Member, Morristown High School Girls Lacrosse Booster Club (2013-2015)
- Board Member, Morristown High School Girls Tennis Booster Club (2017-2019)
- Recipient, Maxwell MacMillan Federal Tax Award, Rutgers School of Law - Newark
- Recipient, Greater Newark Chapter ChFC & CLU Scholarship
Please see Honor and Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
New York University (LL.M., Taxation, 2000)
Rutgers School of Law – Newark (J.D., 1996)
DePaul University (M.B.A, 1990)
University of Minnesota (B.A., Psychology, 1987)
- New Jersey