Peter Manahan focuses his practice on commercial and New Jersey regulatory litigation, construction and land use, and white-collar criminal defense. He joined Connell Foley in 1968, held the position of Morris County Prosecutor from 1977 to 1982, and returned to the firm in 1982.
A member of Delta Theta Phi, Peter was a Georgetown legal intern, an E. Barrett Prettyman Fellow from 1966-1968, and Associate Editor of The Georgetown Law Journal from 1964-1966.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Master, Worrall F. Mountain American Inn of Court
- Trustee, New Jersey State Bar Association, Criminal Law Section
- Trustee, Morris County Bar Association
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Editor, New Jersey Lawyer
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
News & Insights
- Coiner Publications, Ltd., 07.28.1969
New Jersey's Top Rated Lawyers, Inside Jersey magazine (2012)
New Jersey Super Lawyers (2005-2006)
Please see Honor and Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Georgetown University (LL.B., 1966; LL.M., 1968)
Stevens Institute of Technology (B.E., 1963)
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey