Brendan Judge, Chair of Connell Foley's Commercial Litigation Group, and Caroline Wells Sprance, Client Solutions Manager-NE at U.S. Legal Support, present "Remote Depositions: Advanced Techniques and Tips Program" on July 15, 2020. This 60-minute virtual CLE program offers the following:
- In-depth discussion of how to present exhibits, including sharing and marking exhibits;
- Explanation of how to use an exhibit once it is on the screen, including highlighting and/or concealing certain text;
- Presenting video or audio file during a remote deposition;
- In-depth look at three different file share types; and
- Q&A session with experienced panelists on both the technology and the legal/professional responsibilities of the attorneys.
To register for this event, please email Aimee Sachs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This seminar has been approved in New Jersey for 1.2 General / 0 Ethics CLE credits and may be reciprocated for 1 New York Skills / 0 Ethics CLE credits.