Jason Marx, a partner in Connell Foley's Taxation and Estate Planning Group and head of the Elder Law and Special Needs Planning Group, is a speaker at the 2019 NJSBA Elder and Disability Law Section Retreat, to be held on April 11-12, 2019 at the Hyatt Morristown. Jason will present on "Cognitive Impairment and Dementia - A Clinical Perspective and How To Plan Around It" on the second day of this NJICLE event.
For more information and to register for this event, please visit the NJICLE website.
This program offers Continuing Education Credits as follows:
April 11, 2019
- NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 7.2 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 1.2 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism.
- CPE: 1.0 taxation and 1.0 ethics credits
- PA CLE: 5.0 substantive and 1.0 ethics credits pending ($24 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program)
- NY CLE (nt): 6. professional practice and 1.0 ethics credits
April 12, 2019
- NJ CLE: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.8 hours of total CLE credit
- PA CLE: 4.0 substantive credits pending ($16 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program)
- CPE: 2.0 taxation credits
- NY CLE (nt): 4.5 professional practice credits