Connell Foley partner Jeffrey O'Hara will present at the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE) 2022 Trial Advocacy Summer Institute in partnership with the American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL) July 14-15, 2022. The presentation will take place at the New Jersey Law Center in New Brunswick and will also be broadcast live online.
This intensive two-day program is designed for trial attorneys and general practitioners committed to sharpening their trial techniques.
Jeff and co-presenters will discuss nine key aspects of civil and criminal trial practice, including:
- Rule 104 hearings
- Jury Selection and trial themes
- Opening Statements
- Direct Examination and Cross-Examination of Lay Witnesses
- Direct and Cross Examination of Expert Witnesses
- Trial Ethics
- Criminal Trial Issues
- Utilizing Video Deposition
- Demonstrative Exhibits at Trial
CLE credits will be provided.
Click here to register for in-person attendance.
Click here to register for virtual attendance.