Neil Mody, a partner in Connell Foley’s Insurance Coverage Group, will present “Understanding Cyber Insurance: What every attorney should know,” a webinar for the New Jersey State Bar Association’s (NJSBA) Cyber Insurance program on June 22, 2023.
Neil and co-panelists Greg Cooke (USI Affinity) and Steven H. Weisman (McCarter & English), along with moderator Bethany L. Barrese (Sax Doernberger & Vita, PC), will explore the types of cyber risks that lawyers face and how to manage those risks through insurance.
The panel will discuss the following:
- Why do law firms need cyber insurance?
- What types of cyber risks do lawyers face?
- Cyber claim statistics and status of the cyber insurance market
- What’s covered under a cyber policy (and what’s not)
- How cyber insurance ties in with other lines of coverage that law firms would typically have
*NJ, NY and PA CLE credits will be provided.
Please visit the NJSBA website to register for this event.