Neil Mody, a partner in Connell Foley’s Insurance Coverage Group, will present “What Lawyers Need to Know about Cyber Insurance” for the New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA) on March 16, 2023, in Florham Park. This hybrid event will explore the types of cyber risks that lawyers face and how to manage those risks through insurance.
Neil and co-presenters Bethany Barrese (Saxe Doernberger & Vita, P.C), Greg Cooke (USI Affinity) and Steven Weisman (McCarter & English, LLP) will discuss what’s covered under a cyber policy (and what’s not), how cyber insurance ties in with other lines of coverage that most law firms already have, and how to fill cyber gaps while avoiding mistakes in a law firm’s existing insurance program.
Topics will include:
- Why do law firms need cyber insurance?
- What types of cyber risks do lawyers face?
- Cyber claim statistics and status of the cyber insurance market
- What’s covered under a cyber policy (and what’s not)
- How cyber insurance ties in with other lines of coverage that law firms would typically have
*CLE credit will be provided.
Visit the NJSBA website to register for this event.