Beginning October 29, 2018, New Jersey employers will be required to provide all employees (including full-time, part-time, temporary and seasonal employees) with paid sick leave or an equivalent amount of paid time off.
Please join Connell Foley's Labor and Employment Group and our partner Former Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno for a review and discussion of the facets of this new law and what your business needs to do to ensure it will be in compliance in time.
Our Business for Breakfast program will provide:
- Breakdown of the key components of the law
- Review of penalties and notice requirements
- Overview of best practices
- Recommended next steps for compliance
- Open discussion of business challenges and considerations
June 12, 2018
8:00 AM: Registration and breakfast
8:15 AM - 8:30 AM: Introductory remarks from Former Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: Presentation and Q&A
Connell Foley LLP, 56 Livingston Avenue, Roseland, NJ 07068
* Webinar Option: For those not able to attend the presentation in Roseland, we are offering the option to view the presentation via live webinar. To register for the webinar, please RSVP via the link below and indicate your desire to attend via webinar. Login instructions will be emailed to you in advance of the program.
The Honorable Kim Guadagno, Partner
Michael A. Shadiack, Chair, Labor and Employment Group
Marianne C. Tolomeo, Partner, Labor and Employment Group
Please RSVP by June 8, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org