Noel Humphreys, of counsel in Connell Foley's Corporate and Business Law Group, will present “Right of First Refusal & Right of First Offer in LLC Operating Agreements” for a co-sponsored program hosted by the Federal Bar Foundation and myLawCLE on June 30, 2022.
Noel joins Roger J. McClure, an attorney with Washington Wealth Counsellors PC, for a two-session virtual event. During Session II, Noel will discuss the transfer restriction features needed in an LLC operating agreement and identify some of the tax impacts of those features.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- When to Use these Provisions
- Thinking About Mechanics
- What Is the Trigger?
- What About an Offer with Complicated Terms?
- Drafting Mistakes to Avoid
- How Do Drag-Along Rights & Tag-Along Rights Fit In?
- Negotiating Price of Ownership Interest - Mistakes to Avoid
Please visit the Federal Bar Foundation website register for this event.