Noel Humphreys, Of Counsel in Connell Foley's Corporate and Business Law Group, presents “Representations and Warranties: Drafting, Negotiating, and Enforcing” for National Business Institute (NBI) on January 25, 2022.
As noted in the program description, "Representations and warranties are used in a variety of contracts to set forth critical facts and assurances between the parties. Don't let boilerplate language ruin your agreement! This quick guide to representations and warrantees will help you lay a solid foundation for each contract."
Noel will cover the following in his presentation
- Representations & Warranties Overview
- Purpose, and When and Why to Use Them
- Representations vs. Express Warranties vs. Ineffective Language
- Exploring Common Usage (Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, and Lending)
- Implied Warranties and the UCC
- Remedies and Enforcement
- Drafting Representations and Warranties (with Real-World Examples)
- Negotiating Representations and Warranties
Please visit NBI's website for more information and to register for the event.