Connell Foley has been selected as a Preferred Provider for regulatory compliance advice by the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD). Established in 1971, NACD is an international association of chemical distributors and their supply-chain partners. Member companies process, formulate, blend, re-package, warehouse, transport, and market these chemical products for over 750,000 customers.
The Regulatory Compliance Preferred Providers Program is a directory designed to easily identify the NACD Affiliate that offers the regulatory expertise members may need. This program is divided into two sections: Issue Area and Product/Service.
With the guidance and expertise of Partner Steve Barnett, Connell Foley is a Preferred Provider in the following areas:
BY ISSUE AREA:
- Environmental Issues (Air, Water, Waste, Ground/EPA)
- Chemical Regulations/Product Stewardship (TSCA, REACH, Obligations to
- Import/Export Issues (NAFTA, Customs)
- International Regulations
- Process Safety/Occupational Safety and Health (Fire Codes, PSM/OSHA/FDA/NFPA)
- Security (people, cyber or property/DHS/DEA)
- State Regulations
- Transportation (Truck, Rail, Air, Barge, Hazardous Materials Regulations, Logistics/DOT/Coast Guard)
- Emergency/Crisis Response and/or Community Relations
- Lab Compliance
- Legal/Compliance Determinations/Litigation/Liability/Advocacy
- Plant Operations/Facility Compliance (e.g. permitting)
- Risk Assessment/Audit Programs
Click here for more information on the NACD Regulatory Compliance Preferred Providers Program.