Michael McBride, chair of Connell Foley’s Construction Law Group, is a panelist at the “Anatomy of a Construction Arbitration” conference to be held on Monday, September 12, 2016. This full-day program will cover a wide range of timely issues related to the arbitration of constructions claims, including:
• Pre-Arbitration Issues
• Commencement of Arbitration
• Preliminary Hearings | Scheduling Orders
• Hearings: Settlement, Supboenae, Experts, Affidavits, and more
• Awards and Enforcement: Issuance, Modification, Defenses, and more
• Ethics in Arbitrating Construction Claims
Mr. McBride will speak on the Awards and Enforcement panel and will be joined in the discussion by Lee Tesser of Tesser & Cohen and Gary Rubin of Schiff Hardin.
The program, which is expected to provide CLE, including Ethics, credits for attorneys and CE credits for insurance professionals, will be held at Pines Manor in Edison, N.J.
For more information or to register, please click here.