Alexa C. Salcito is an associate in Connell Foley’s Insurance Coverage and Commercial Litigation Groups. She is an established litigator with comprehensive experience in all aspects of the litigation process from pre-suit to handling complex motions, depositions, and expert witness testimony during the discovery phase. She has first chair trial experience and vast familiarity in alternative dispute resolution, including mediations and arbitrations.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexa represented clients at a distinguished plaintiff’s litigation firm in New Jersey. She served as a law clerk for The Honorable Heidi Willis Currier, J.A.D., in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division in New Brunswick.
Alexa earned her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law. She was an article editor for the Seton Hall Law School's Legislative Journal, Vol. 39. Alexa also received two specialized certifications at Seton Hall, from the U.S. Healthcare Compliance Program (HCCP) and NITA Deposition Skills Program. She was a member of the Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation clinic at the Seton Hall Law School Center for Social Justice.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA)
- Hudson County Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
NJ Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2019-2021)
The National Trial Lawyers
- Top "40 under 40" (2021)
- Northern New Jersey (2022)
- Honorable Heidi Willis Currier, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, New Brunswick, NJ
- Honorable Cathy L. Waldor, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Honorable Sebastian P. Lombardi J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
Lafayette College (B.A., Government and Law, magna cum laude, Minor in Sociology, magna cum laude, 2012)
Article Editor, Seton Hall Legislative Journal, Vol. 39
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania