John Dalo has a diverse corporate and transactional practice focused on representing private and public companies in a variety of engagements, including private equity transactions, strategic mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, corporate structuring activities, and general corporate governance. In addition, John routinely assists companies in a range of industries with state and federal regulatory compliance.
News & Insights
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 03.17.2022
- Presenter, "Introduction to UCC Article 9 – Creation, Perfection, Priority, and Enforcement of Liens," Connell Foley CLE ProgramConnell Foley LLP, Roseland Office, 11.14.2019
- USLAW Magazine, Fall/Winter 2016
- Co-author, "Unregulated Re-Use/Recycling in New Jersey and Its Impact on Business and the Environment"New Jersey Law Journal, 09.19.2016
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 06.08.2020
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 03.29.2020
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 03.01.2016
New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2022)
Please see Honor and Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Hon. John D. Love (United States Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas)
Pace University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014; Editorial member, Pace Environmental Law Review)
University of Delaware (B.A., 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York