Justin is an associate in the firm’s litigation department.
He is a graduate of Rutgers University where he received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics. Justin received his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law – Newark and, as part of a dual degree program, also received his Master of Business Administration from Rutgers Business School where he graduated with honors.
After graduating from law school, Justin served as Law Clerk to The Honorable Phillip Lewis Paley, Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County, and recently graduated from IADC Trial Academy (2019).
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Worrall F. Mountain Inn of Court
- IADC Trial Academy graduate (2019)
News & Insights
- Super Lawyers - Thomson Reuters, 03.12.2019
- Super Lawyers - Thomson Reuters, 03.19.2018
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star (2017-2019)
- Honorable Phillip Lewis Paley, Superior Court of New Jersey, Middlesex County
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark (J.D., 2009)
Rutgers Business School (M.B.A., Finance, with Honors, 2009)
Rutgers University (B.A., Economics, 2005)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York