Melissa Lopez focuses primarily on real estate transactions, land use, redevelopment law, condominium and planned real estate development, complex commercial financing, commercial leasing and tax abatements. She also handles environmental aspects associated with real estate and other commercial transactions. Melissa has a niche practice in the area of alcoholic beverage licensing, liquor license transfers and alcohol beverage regulatory control.
Prior to joining Connell Foley, Melissa worked as a law clerk at the Law Department in the City of Jersey City.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
News & Insights
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 06.04.2020
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 05.15.2020
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 04.15.2020
- Legal Blogs and Updates, 03.20.2020
Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2007)
Georgian Court University (B.A., Art History, magna sum laude, 2002)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey