Patrick Brannigan’s practice focuses on complex commercial law, insurance defense, insurance coverage, products liability and breach of contract matters. Patrick has been designated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney.
Patrick has substantial experience defending companies and individuals against insurance claims, including those involving personal injury and property damage. He represents insurance companies, banks and hotels in all aspects of litigation, including initial case assessment, written discovery, fact and expert depositions, trials and appeals. With particular experience handling auto accident and premises liability matters, Patrick works with an array of outside experts, medical professionals and insurance adjusters to ensure that his clients are protected from liability and damages.
While in law school, Patrick interned with the Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office and the Honorable Seymour Margulies, J.S.C. Ret.
- Insurance carriers on matters involving automobile and homeowners’ coverage, professional liability, bodily injury and property damage
- National banking institutions on premises liability matters
- Corporations and Limited Liability Companies in connection with breach of contract and product liability actions
- Individual clients regarding litigation of real property disputes, contract actions, dissolution of Limited Liability Companies, defense of claims filed by Condominium Associations
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey Defense Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Trustee, Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association
News & Insights
New Jersey Super Lawyers (2013, 2014)
Please see Honor and Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
University of Pennsylvania (B.A., cum laude, 1996)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York