PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TWO-PART WEBINAR SERIES
The construction industry has faced unprecedented challenges over the course of the past year. While many questions remain about how to keep projects and employees running smoothly, it is also important to look ahead to see how the pandemic may impact the industry in the future.
Please join us for a complimentary two-part webinar series where expert panelists will focus on ways to help contractors navigate the realities of doing business during (and after) a pandemic, including vaccination concerns, risks and liabilities that didn’t exist in prior times, and what lasting changes we expect will result.
Part 2: "Looking Forward: COVID’s Impact on Contracts and Risk"
Date/Time: May 12, 2021, 1 PM to 2 PM (EST)
This webinar will examine the future impact the COVID pandemic is expected to have on the construction industry, including:
- How is COVID expected to change construction contracts going forward?
- What contract clauses are going to be most important and what can contractors do to try to minimize their risks?
- How will contractual changes impact other areas, including performance bonds?
- What is changing regarding insurance in 2021 and beyond?
- Will COVID drive up my premiums in 2022?
Registration is required. Please click to "RSVP FOR EVENT."
Presenters: Mark Fleder, senior partner, Construction Law Group, Connell Foley LLP; Lawrence D. Cohen, executive vice president, BCA Insurance; Moderator: Rob Curley, market president, South Jersey, TD Bank.