Marianne C. Tolomeo, a Partner in Connell Foley's Labor and Employment Group, is a presenter on the New Jersey Business & Industry Association webinar "The Impact of COVID-19 on Wage and Hour Issues." Marianne will discuss tips for employers to maintain wage and hour compliance while employing a remote or furloughed work force. Topics include:
- Tracking hours worked and break time for non-exempt employees
- Maintaining exempt status under the FLSA for employees with a reduced workload or on furlough
- Reducing hours and/or compensation for remote employees (exempt and non-exempt)
- How to handle an exempt employee who has exhausted their PTO or paid sick leave
- Reporting time under the FLSA
- On- Call time under the FLSA
Click here to register for The Impact of COVID-19 on Wage and Hour Issues.