On Wednesday, October 18, Neil Dornbaum and Kathleen Peregoy, Co-Chairs of Corporate Immigration and Global Mobility Practice Group, will present an online presentation sponsored by NJBIA: What Employers Should Know About the Updated Form I-9.
They will discuss:
- What is new on the Form I-9 (including possible pitfalls)?
- Reverification of work authorization with the new form
- The new virtual document inspection option
- How does this relate to the end of COVID-19 flexibilities?
- Recent developments from agencies, such as the Immigrant and Employee Rights Section (IER) and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) that affect the I-9 process
Registration for this important update is available here at no charge.