Perri focuses her practice on defending clients in complex litigation, with a particular emphasis on cases related to products, premises, professional and general liability. She also handles issues involving catastrophic loss, wrongful death, vertical transportation litigation, and complex commercial litigation. Perri regularly represents businesses and individuals throughout New Jersey and New York, in both state and federal court.
Perri previously served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Stanley Chesler, United States District Court, Newark, New Jersey.
A graduate of Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law , Perri authored the article "Intended Homosexual Male Parents in Surrogacy Custody Disputes" for the Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender.
Perri received her undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2009. While at the University of Maryland, she interned at the Union County, New Jersey Prosecutor's Office in the Mental Health Unit.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- DRI Young Lawyers
- Chair, Corporate Counsel Liaison Subcommittee
- New Jersey Office of the Public Defender Appellate Pro Bono Partnership
- Judge, Vincent J. Apruzzese High School Mock Trial Competition (2021)
News & Insights
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 08.19.2021
- Best Lawyers, 06.10.2021
- Super Lawyers, 03.23.2021
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 08.20.2020
- Super Lawyers - Thomson Reuters, 03.12.2019
- New Orleans, Louisiana, February 5-7, 2020
- DRI's Strictly Speaking Newsletter, 05.12.2020
- DRI Young Lawyers Raising the Bar Newsletter, 03.30.2020
Best Lawyers in America (2021-2022)
- Ones to Watch - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Women in the Law - Ones to Watch
New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2019-2021)
Graduate, USLAW NETWORK Courtroom Academy
Please see Honor and Award Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D., 2012)
University of Maryland (B.A., Psychology, 2009)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York