Stephen Turano represents clients on a wide range of professional liability, construction, environmental and commercial litigation matters. He regularly defends professional firms and licensed professionals, including attorneys, architects, engineers, in professional malpractice litigation. Stephen has served as counsel in the representation of regional, national and international professional firms in significant litigation matters.
Stephen has litigated and mediated a wide variety of substantial and complex matters. His experience covers all aspects of litigation, from initial case assessment, to fact and expert discovery, motion practice and trial preparation.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Brennan-Vanderbilt Inn of Court
- Co-Chair, Newark Day Center Greater Newark Fresh Air Fund (2018, 2019)
News & Insights
- Connell Foley LLP - Roseland Office, 06.12.2018
- New Jersey Law Journal, 01.16.2017
- Honoree - Newark Day Center (2019)
Pace University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009; Articles Editor, Pace Law Review)
Fordham University (B.S., Finance, cum laude, 2006)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey